View Single Post
Old 11-28-07, 11:44 AM   #45
fred8615
Saint of the seas

Downloads: 265
Uploads: 127

Thank you for the very kind words. It's kind of funny, being an "immersion" type as well, I originally created these mostly for myself. I didn't think people would want the really big ones. But with the encouragement of some users on the UBI SH4 forum, I uploaded all of them. And while the download rate isn't spectacular, it has been fairly steady.

As for future projects, about the only actual WWII network not modded by anyone I've seen is the old Mutual Broadcasting System. However, MBS was a "loose" network which only provided news to its affiliates. Entertainment was through syndicated programming on the individual stations. One such program was the Superman radio serial, which a lot of MBS stations played, and which interested me enough at one time to actually consider creating an MBS station. While I ended up not doing it, I'm still open to the idea if there's any interest. Maybe if I can find more programming to go with Superman and the news?

And speaking of the future; I found a bit more programming for all my stations except Radio Tokyo. Look for updates soon.
fred8615 is offline   Reply With Quote