Woooooooooo Hooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
New versions on RSRDC are up

TM and RFB Compatible

see first post for links

Run Silent, Run Deep
The Campaign
(Version 110 Trigger Maru 1.6.5 Compatable)

This version of RSRDC is 100% compatable with Trigger Maru 1.6.5 Compatable
Awesome!!!!! Now TM + ROW + RSRD + NSM = Supermod!

I would suggest keeping them all separate so updates in one don't force a huge download. I would also suggest numbering the modules as well as naming them. This way sorting by numbers would show correct loading order in JSGME. Just by example, here's my JSGME list right now:

Instead of doing it like I have here perhaps the TM files would be 10 and 11, ROW 20 through 29, RSRD 30 to 39, NSM 40 to 49. Looks like that would have to be modified because leo wants NSM loaded in the middle of the ROW modules. Not a problem, just give NSM a number in the middle of the ROW sequence and delete the number range for NSM above. Just thinking out loud here.

If modules had more than 10 files we could go to a 3 digit system. Here's where it makes sense: if someone does not wish to install all the sections all he has to do is install what he DOES want in numerical order.

Irrelevent tangent: You might want to check out that Pearl Harbor Menu I have loaded on top of Silent Service Graphics Mod. it only replaces the loading screen, where you see black and white photos of the devastation at Pearl Harbor and FDR's voice declaring war on Japan. "Yesterday, December seventh, nineteen fourty-one, a day which will live in infamy..." If that doesn't set the tone, you're dead! Someone could tweak the volume up a bit though. It's a little noticed but awesome tweak to the masterful Silent Service Graphics mod.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 11-15-07 at 06:34 PM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote