View Single Post
Old 10-31-07, 05:25 AM   #130
Samwolf
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof1701
To emphasize IABL's statement I want to add, that the human body contains only roughly 5 Liters of blood, whereas a leaking tanker spills tens of thousands of liters of oil.
In addition blood mixes with water while oil (especially crude oil) floats. Now imagine a human body even with a leg torn off and blood spurting from the wound falling into a crystal clear and bright 10 by 5 meter (30 by 15 feet) swimming pool. You will surely see the a lot of blood there, but within little time the blood would solve in the water and the water will turn a light red or pink. Now imagine a body falling into the virtually limitless sea with waves and wind ... Even in case the body would immediately lose all five liters of blood (which is not a likely scenario), you can be sure it would be swept away so quickly that you will see no red on the surface. Please leave the blood out. It's not realistic.
I agree, those were my thoughts too. Either make blood an option or leave it out.

GWX 3, JSGME 2.3, Sh3 Commander 3.2 SH3 Gen 8.1, Water Stream for U-boats, LRT LITE 2.0, Lifeboats for SH3

Samwolf is offline   Reply With Quote