View Single Post
Old 09-27-07, 04:04 PM   #20
sergbuto
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrvKpt. Falke
Ok, after a few hours of testing ive noticed some bugs (at least when using your mod with gwx 1.03):
1. there are some weird black/grey "artifacts" at the horizon when using binoculars (made screenshots but unfortunetly they are all black except the one posted below...);
2. when clicking on watch officer camera moves to the top - like this:
Concerning graphic artifacts, I just realized that I put the wrong version of the Cameras.dat file in the download. Sorry about that. It should work now.

As to point 2, good catch, KrvKpt. Falke (I wonder why guys who used the mod before the release did not mention that). I actually forgot about the Watch Officer. Unfortunately, this can be corrected only by making modifications to additional files.

Anyhow, you can now download a version of the mod from my site which eliminates both of the bugs mentioned.

I just want to repeat that even if other mods made some adjustment of parameters/settings in the same files as those found in the download of my mod, the parameters are only related to the player "viewport" and do not affect the gameplay in any way.

Last edited by sergbuto; 09-27-07 at 04:29 PM.
sergbuto is offline   Reply With Quote