View Single Post
Old 09-11-07, 08:41 AM   #8
MS angevelu
Swabbie

Downloads: 152
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsa
Look inside the mission files ( sim/scenarios/single) . They are called SDF files. Open it with a text editor such as notepad or wordpad.
Look down the text until you find the references to [unit] . The one that has a line reference that says "CONTROL=HUMAN" is player controlled. Look for the line that says CLASS = . Replace the name with the name of the ship file (JRF file) you want to add.
Save the text file and then go and play that mission. You should now have that ship as a player vessel.

If you want the ship to appear just as a unit without player control you can use any of the [unit] references.
Thank you for your answer, but it I already knew it , Here is my question otherwise.

In the gane when you see the port Algesira, Show by the base XDKAlgesiras. JRF, you can see a merchant boat immovable near the quay, It is a part of the decoration of the port.

It is exactly about this boat about which I speak.
Is it possible for the one who can make it get back this boat to insert it into the game as the other trade boats.
It is necessary to modify or to recreate a new .jrf file, i can't do it.
Well , if I knew the author of this file n it would be simpler !