View Single Post
Old 08-30-07, 03:11 PM   #11
Sea Demon
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive bradbury
My essential idea is that I want to take advantage of the large range of SCX boats available. So the campaign, at least initially, will not be many missions deep for any particular boat, but will offer the use of several platforms. In other words, there will probably be four boats to play, with about four missions each.

The advantage of this approach is that the campaign should be released faster, and extra mission can then be added for each platform as time goes on. First will be the Alpha, then probably Permit, November, and possibly a bit of surprise further down the line.
This sounds like a good approach. This seems similar to the current DW campaign. And I like that. If I get you right,:hmm: you can play the same mission from another point of view. So I can play as an Alfa Class trying to sink a high value surface unit, and play the same mission later as one of the American or British defenders? Is this whaty you have in mind? Anyway, looking forward to playing in the Alfa Class again.
Sea Demon is offline   Reply With Quote