View Single Post
Old 08-04-07, 01:46 AM   #26
Herman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 269
Uploads: 1046

Default Harpoon 3 [ANW] scenarios for the PlayersDB

The 269th NEW Harpoon scenario of the year!

Eric Weincam is the 16th author to release a Harpoon scenario. Many thanks for sharing your work and I hope that everyone welcomes him into the community with After-Action Reports and reviews. Eric has asked that comments be sent to him at: eweincam @ tx.rr.com

EU1-The Iranhattan Project

This scenario is a study of a US air campaign to eliminate Iran's nuclear capability.

I have tried to represent all of Iran's major facilities that they are using for mining, refining, and preparing uranium as well as their research and production facilities.

The US Forces involved include the Eisenhower and her associated strike group as it is currently composed and deployed. I have also included the Stennis and her group which is due to depart on a WestPac deployment soon, and would be the next available carrier in theater. The air wings on these ships should also be accurate.

For the USAF, I've put everything in Qatar even though many of those aircraft would deploy from Turkey or Diego Garcia (I didn't want to make the map that big). Just for fun, I've included the 1st TFW and their F-22s out of Langley AFB, VA.

To keep it from being too much of a turkey shoot, I was a bit generous with the Iranian OOB. They do actually possess all of the units in the scenario, but it is unlikely that they would all be serviceable. In reality, they can probably only put up about a 3rd of the represented air force.

Author: Eric Weincam

This scenario has been tested for Harpoon ANW.

With over 51,000 PlayersDB scenarios downloaded in the last 17 weeks alone, the PlayersDB has proven itself the unequivocal players' favourite.

Harpoon ANW users can get them at:
Complete Harpoon ANW Library [PlayersDB-7.4.7-ANW]

The EU4 Series Battleset is available at:
EU4 Series Battleset

Just unzip the file(s) into your ANW Databases folder normally found at:
C:\Matrix Games\Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare\Databases

Scenarios can also be loaded individually at:
http://www.GameSquad.com/forums/down...?do=cat&id=118

This scenario requires the latest release of the PlayersDB v7.4.7-ANW

Get it via: HarPlonkHQ, GameSquad, HarpGamer, SimHQ, PlayersDB Depot, Matrix, SubSim, or Frugal's World of Simulation.

Home of the Harpoon3 PlayersDB

FilesOfScenShare

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it
4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

Harpoon3 Frequently Asked Questions
Herman is online   Reply With Quote