View Single Post
Old 07-27-07, 02:47 PM   #229
DirtyACE
Engineer

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

More questions guys:

1. I've read how people stay out on patrol for 20+ days, some even at 65. How is that possible? I did my first patrol from Wilhelmshaven to an area near northern Scotland. I travelled there on Ahead Standard on the surface, setup a search pattern in the area and then tried returning to base but I ran out of fuel. It seems that I was only out in sea for 5 or 6 days max. I'm using a IIA sub by the way.

2. When you patrol your assigned area, is it really necessary to do the search patterns or can you just get to the area and just hold still for 24 hours? Basically not move anywhere unless you spot a contact?

3. When I look at my nav map I see blue, green and read contacts. Red are enemy and blue are friedly. Now the green I'm assuming are neutral, but can you or are you allowed to shoot at those?

4. I noticed before my first patrol that my sub was not fully staffed. Should I completely fill the boat's allowed crew capacity or not? Also, when I get medals or qualifications to give to the crew, which ones should I give and to whom?
DirtyACE is offline   Reply With Quote