View Single Post
Old 07-19-07, 03:02 AM   #1
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6
Default I'm thinkin to buy Steel Beast Pro PE

I just couldn't resist Steel Beast Pro PE. I just can't help with waiting for Steel Beast 2 which is never coming.

Does the price of US$125.00 inclusive of shipping as I reside in Jakarta. And there's the online payment problem. I don't have credit card but i think i can use my mom's(i'll pay her in cash in return) but I don't think there's any online seller which allow transaction with Indoensian based credit card due to online credit card fraud which has become a plague here.

Is there some way to get around online payment? If $125 is inclusive with shipping i think i'll buy Steel Beast Pro PE. Anyone has any suggestion? Though buying Steel Beast Pro might postpone me from buying an airbrush and a compressor for my modelling kit hobby. I guess i'm a tank maniac. Been playing Steel Beast 1 for some time now. With my new rig, it shows graphical corruption with the framed text but not when i go into gunner/commander position.

The only thing i don't like about Steel Beast Pro PE is that it doesn't have older Russian/US tank such as M47, M48, M60, T-55, T-62, T-64 and the modern Lecrec and Merkava...

As i don't have broadband connection i would prefer to buy the most recent Steel Beast Pro PE so i don't need to bother with huge patches. Any idea on this? It's very difficult to find things that i really want here even when i have the money to spend. Guess being called developing country does have its...drawback