View Single Post
Old 05-11-07, 04:58 PM   #11
MadMike
Watch Officer

Downloads: 232
Uploads: 0

I'm still testing the .udf file that I modifed (NSSCalvi). Changed the dive time to 86 seconds per the entry in Nautilus's ninth war patrol report. The unit will have to be added to the US DB file.
Other entry changes don't seem to have affected handling (such as surfaced displacement and submerged displacement).

The test depth of the Narwhal class was 300 feet. However, during the first patrol in combat it reached a depth of 340 feet.

Haven't changed anything regarding the guns, will attempt to modify reload time to make it a little slower (reload every 10 seconds).

No changes made to torpedo files, reloads were accomplished quickly- during the eighth war patrol (2 Mar 44) reloads of the four front tubes were made in ten minutes. On 6 Mar 44 four tubes were reloaded in 12 minutes.

SD radar was fitted to the Narwhal during it's first war patrol (24 May 42); I just copied the appropriate data from the NSSPclass udf for the SD and SJ radars and pasted it into the appropriate area in the NSSCalvi udf. Works great.

Yours, Mike
MadMike is offline   Reply With Quote