View Single Post
Old 04-27-07, 05:06 AM   #4
OneShot
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
The installer includes SCXII as well as SCXIIc and the ESM Fix or in other words all the relevant SCX stuff. The steps to get everything working correctly :
  • Clean Install of Sub Command (only the original one, not the SC from the new Naval Combat Pack)
  • Patch to 1.08
  • Use the easy Installer found on SubGurus website (only that, no other patches or whatever needed).
  • Done

Still I thought my text on the package was obvious enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShot
This installer combines the SCX II and SCX IIc update packages as well as the ESM Fix so you don't need to install any of them again. Furthermore all changes for the SCU are done as well, so all you have to do is select your Submarine of choice (don't try to use the InstallPlayableSub.exe - you don't have to). Same goes for the batch files which are still in some of the directories ... simply ignore them. The only optional thing you can do is use the SC SoundEdit Tool (which is included in this installer) and add the buoy sound which is mentioned in one of the ReadMe's.

After installing the SCX Package there is no going back to stock Sub Command unless you deinstall and install it again. There is no JSGME Tool or other such thing included in this installer.
Cheers
OS

P.S. : When I made that installer I was thinking about including the 1.08 Patch as well, but later on decided against it, because that would have restricted, AFAIK, the easy installer to just the english version of Sub Command.
OneShot is offline   Reply With Quote