Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthercules
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stabiz
I guess those who said FSAA wasn`t that important are feeling rather embarrassed right now. God damnit, this game looks sweet.
I still like PPF better Go to the start of this thread and see my pics w/o AA. Look good to me. My deck rails and wires look fine. My cannons have no jaggies. I was ok without the AA. I'm still a fan of PPF in this game.

I don't understand - are you saying that it's one (AA) or the other (PPF)? Can you not have both at the same time? I sure thought I was seeing improvements with PPF off and on (the shots I posted just a bit above were with PPF on) compared to before the patch. - was that just wishful thinking?

You can have both on!!! It looks great! I was fine with PPF only. AA makes it look better in your pictures. I set mine with x4 AA. I do not really see a difference on my computer. You can definitly see AA working within the game most have said and on the screenshots. As for me, I could have lived without the AA implemented in the game. I really like the PPF. As it would have it, people want a choice and they wanted AA also.