Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beery
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Bones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beery
Is there a cameras.dat tool yet? The one for SH3 doesn't work on SH4 and I'd love to adjust the height of the camera a bit.
DTB posted a camera.dat somewhere recently with a free cam ceiling of 2000? ft and lets you get close to objects. I snagged it and am happily using it, let me know if you can't find the link...
Oooh! I have to get that. I tweaked it myself for SH3 using TT's tool, but if someone else has done it for SH4 that's great! I'll look for that right away.

[edit] I got it, but it slows my framerate down to a crawl and the camera actually goes through the seabed and the ground. I think there's something wrong with it - could it be that it's just the old RUb cameras.dat file? If so, that would explain it, as the SH4 cameras.dat file is quite different.
I guess we could ask I never payed the RuB mod, but this behaves like the SH4 camera with distances etc. However, you would think a binary tweak would result in near identical file sizes and it is smaller than stock SH4... Stock 41,620 bytes, DTB 40,763. Weird. The SH3 camera was significantly smaller at 32k.

I got a little framrate hit, but the numbers are almost rock solid instead of jumping around, so I kinda like it. I am getting ~25 with everything high on a 7600 GT.
U-Bones is offline   Reply With Quote