the reason I changed the order is because if you use the default order of

5150=Medals
5151=Navy Distinguished Service Medal
5152=Purple Heart
5153=Bronze Star
5154=Congressional Medal of Honor
5155=Silver Star
5156=Navy Cross

the game treats that as the order in which to award the medals. Try it, I did, have a 65,000 ton patrol and you will be awarded the navy cross, the crew will get multiple medals of honor and purple hearts will be given out for successful patrols. With the order that I used I havent had 1 purple heart given out, all bronze stars, and silver stars. I avg about 25,000 tons. Don't go back to the original way the game lists the medals of it will screw up the awarding of them. if you don't believe me check out the way they did it before they put in the fake medals.

Right! Because the medal are swapped, as I see in the savefiles too; in fact in the savefiles the names are exactly as fullmetaledges menu.txt, except for the navy cross swapped with the Navy Distinguished Service Medal - IMHO the order should be left as thought by the developers (before changing real medals to fake ones) because probably the criteria of assignation were correct. Take a look to the savefiles and see how the medals are assigned to the crew members.
Ansirial is offline   Reply With Quote