View Single Post
Old 03-24-07, 02:59 PM   #25
walsh2509
XO

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by walsh2509
A little help please , I've got that for SH3 and down loaded it for SH4, but its not showing in my attack map.

I put the application in the main folder and clcik on it, it gave me a mod folder. Like it said I dropped the map in the folder and ran the application, but nothing showed up. So after reading the read me for it, I made a sub folder in the mod folder, called it 360 and put the map into the new folder. I then hit the application again, and this time the folder showed up, I then moved to from left to right and when I did another map appeard in the main folder.

But in the game I can't see it ... a day or so ago I was able to track my torps in the attack map , but that went, will it have something to do with the fact that I can't see the torps when I zoom right into the map. Will that have an effect on this mod?

thanks ..

Can anyone help, have I done it right ? should the 360 show even in sub school after install ?

For some reason sometime after I installed 1.1 I could not track my torps on the attack map.

Could someone please have a read of the above to see if I have installed it correctly or has anyone else have the same problem with the torp track disappearing on the Attack map ? and can't see the 360 either ?

thanks ..
walsh2509 is offline   Reply With Quote