Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris
Hey Neal/Mods,

Since there are Polish, Japanese and Spanish sections, why isn't there a German language section?
I get the impression that the German sub community is probably the second largest, especially in the Silent Hunter area. A surprising number of germans aren't confident enough with their english to come here, and thus a divide has been created. As a result it is very difficult to keep track of all the mods and news from the separate communities.
If there was a German language section it could serve to bridge the community gap.
Hi Boris, you are probably right, the Germans do make up a large percentage of the subsim readership. A few years ago we did have a German language forum in Wolfpack League, but after a year or so, they started their own forum and stopped posting in the English or German WPL forums. I can set up a German language forum again, if you think it will be used. I definitely like having Germans involved in the community.

Neal
I think it would be neat to have a German forum, although I've to admit that the best feature of subsim is the chance to talk to people all over the world.
However I'm pretty sure that such a forum would be used.

hyperion2206 is offline   Reply With Quote