View Single Post
Old 12-20-06, 11:58 AM   #2
Konovalov
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Stewker
Also have to get myself a HOTAS setup by then too. Because, now don't laugh, I am using a gamepad for flight (hat switch, aielron control and rudder control), I know, it sucks. I would use my dinosaur joystick but it requires a joystick port, which my newest computer doesn't have. Besides even if I were able to use it, I probably would upgrade anyways.

What I have now:

What I plan on buying:

But anyways on to why I am posting this little blurb, I am looking for some guys to fly around with and help me learn the ropes of the sim. You all seem to be a fun lot, and it appears that some of you fly this sim a bit, so let's go flying!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My god I used to have one of those old Logitech Wingman joysticks until it snapped in half. Seriously, that thing must be 10 years old. Does it still work?

Skybird is a big F4 guy but he doesn't visit these parts too often anymore.
"In a Christian context, sexuality is traditionally seen as a consequence of the Fall, but for Muslims, it is an anticipation of paradise. So I can say, I think, that I was validly converted to Islam by a teenage French Jewish nudist." Sheikh Abdul-Hakim Murad (Timothy Winter)
Konovalov is offline   Reply With Quote