View Single Post
Old 10-01-06, 04:43 AM   #9
micky1up
Captain

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by [dc]Blade
Hi all i was wondering the name of a particular chart, Im new to naval sims so you will have to bear with me while il explane the best i can.
The chart i have seen i beleve is to help you plot a target over a given time by bearing rate and distance to target simlar to TMA, but its a chart that looks like a radar with the a ruler at the bottom that you can draw a line through at various points to show distance over time to give you speed, i saw it around a website as a picture or PDF to download, and i have not seen it since i spotted it in a website at work (Lunch Break ) i am sure it was somthing that was given as an aid or training tool, but i cant be sure, Sorry i cant be more discriptive my knowledge at best is vary low at the moment and im hoping if i can locate this chart it might make my understanding a little easier in the ways of plotting and general trigernometry.

Thanks in advance.

if you send me your address i could send you some plotting sheets we use them to find course and speed distance of track and courss and speeds to intercept the target i will post how you use em but they are a bit dated now not used much modern radar duz it for you
micky1up is offline   Reply With Quote