View Single Post
Old 08-11-06, 03:17 PM   #5
GrayOwl
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuftWolf
You can't judge the sensors by looking at them...

I think you are forgetting that some torpedoes decrease speed with depth... and that some torpedoes have only two discrete speed settings.

You really need to read the threads associated with the torpedo controls (until I write a proper torpedo control manual).

I'm still looking at that stuff you sent me.

I've been busy with non-DW stuff.

Cheers,
David
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuftWolf
You can't judge the sensors by looking at them...

I read other threads, but I believe to the eyes more - if I see that something does not work!

Principle of job at all sensors identical. The auto command mode (AI control, at which detector opportunities is even higher than and player) also, in this case can not take contact. I check it in my home LAN of a network use debagger instrument.

-1 good values, which guarantees detection of a boat with the stopped engine on distance in 150 meters for a passive torpedo. With increase of speed of a boat this distance will be increased.

I simply give you the help where it is necessary to check up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My material is already obsolete, now it is absolute other playable game.

I establish real values for ARMOR/DAMAGE.
You speak me, that then the helicopter can kill Oliver.H.P use 10-15 torpedos. But the helicopter is not intended to kill destroyers! For this purpose there are submarines. At each battle unit the individual possibilities have, is and it is necessary well to designate for every platform typical mission.

Last edited by GrayOwl; 08-11-06 at 06:03 PM.
GrayOwl is offline   Reply With Quote