View Single Post
Old 05-25-24, 08:57 AM   #2328
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Thank you Master...
It's really eye-catching...The team & Vondos is really great...
the creations are magnificent, your mods are part of the best in the genre..a pleasure to sail in this variety of ships...I remember at the beginning of the creation of the E_NYGM work at the time... I told you that I found port areas a little empty... well now we are in what is best

Quote:
I have a question to ask you, although no one will answer me with a solution...
I would like the announcement of crewed ships to also work for friendly ships, so players have to close each ship to see if they are enemy or friendly
. and since the launch of SH3) players can cheat in the game with announced or unannounced ships (so enemies or friends)
Any idea for a solution? Personally I don't see any
Isn't it possible to provide a script that determines this type of thing...? bring a code to friendly...neutral and enemy ships...maybe discuss it with @Jeff Groves who seems to be the right man for this kind of thing...
in fact he had proposed a solution for scripting in animation some time ago with the tools...
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=255614
I warn you...be careful it's not for the blues...especially with D"Jeff his motto being I don't do Stupid. So don't ask.
As for cheating...I admit that the exterior camera is sometimes useful, especially in the middle of the night, to distinguish the flags...so as not to take a bad point and not shoot down a neutral or friendly ship... hahaha..

My best regards Master kindly Kal Maximus U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 05-25-24 at 09:48 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote