View Single Post
Old 05-17-24, 11:15 AM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I speak of crypto currency regarding the intended function. But it is no commodity whatever. "Bitcoin" is a (security) tehcnology.

Centrla banks, aka states and national govenrments, will never accept crypto currency to become a real rival to state's counterfeit money. And yes. It can be banned and controlled.

Gold cna be taken and hidden away. It is materially exoitsnt. crpyto currency is just an idea, a flow of electrons in a wire, bits and bytes. Nothing. The astronomical ammount of energy used to "mine" (how wrong) bitcoins, is perverse.

Its an interesting security technology, the blockchain. But it is no material commodity at all.

Many people seem to fundamentally misunderstand this.

Also, how criminal syndicates can secretly control and manipulate crypto currency systems.

If you want to comoare crypto currencies and metals, then comoare not to metal itself, but the paper form of it, whcih is no metal at all. People accepting to buy paper gold for protection reasons, have a very fundamental flaw in their tuunking: a piece of paper is no solid gold.
States and governments know this, thats why they so often try prohibit private possession of gold. I fear its only a question of time before they do it again in our countries.

Because, as you maybe remember: "Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu bauen." (Walter Ulbricht, June 1961, two months before the wall in Berlin was built).