View Single Post
Old 05-11-24, 09:14 AM   #10
stork100
Weps

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyseals5432 View Post
I did all that you guys told me To do and I am happy towards the results!! I sunk a 10.000 tonner after stalking it out of Gibraltar as I'm not sure if it's a good idea to launch in the middle of a storm, however after the sea calmed down and I did everything that was told here I sunk her!!

My gratitude to everyone that help!
Nice one mate, that's what we're all about. 10,000 tons towards your Knights Cross. SINK 'EM ALL as the saying goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston View Post
The difficulty and complexity of SH3 is its strongest feature. In fact the career mode eventually becomes more or less impossible at the highest difficulty.
Nice to hear you mention that. I completely agree. Even in the stock version it's like this constant tightening up of difficulty until death becomes inevitable. In my experience using GWX, doing 1945 careers from a fresh start are a white knuckle ride. Typical patrol involves about 6 weeks snorkeling, total submerged warfare. And got about 20% chance of making it back alive, because it's so easy to get detected. I absolutely love the way the difficulty is modeled, especially late war.
stork100 is offline   Reply With Quote