Old 05-09-24, 08:09 PM   #2272
buksik
Seaman

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_M View Post
Waiting for screenshots...
Will do ! I had some great moments but did 0 screens... Ill try to remember now. Old people say pictures are dangerous because they can capture the soul !
My keyboard has no numpad so I am looking for a way to disable UI (HUD).

Meanwhile I found that some files cannot be opened by Silent Editor / and / or are corrupted:

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 3\MODS\NYGM Tonnage War Enhanced – Stand Alone Version\data\Interior\NSS_Uboat7\NSS_Uboat7_RR.cam - One or more errors occurred. (Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 3\MODS\NYGM Tonnage War Enhanced – Stand Alone Version\data\Interior\NSS_Uboat9\NSS_Uboat9_RR.cam - One or more errors occurred. (Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 3\MODS\NYGM Tonnage War Enhanced – Stand Alone Version\data\Interior\NSS_Uboat9\NSS_Uboat9_RR.dat - One or more errors occurred. (Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 3\MODS\NYGM Tonnage War Enhanced – Stand Alone Version\data\Interior\NSS_Uboat9\NSS_Uboat9_RR.sim - One or more errors occurred. (Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 3\MODS\NYGM Tonnage War Enhanced – Stand Alone Version\data\Library\SubsFlag.dat - One or more errors occurred. (The file could not be read due to a parser error.
  Chunk index: 80
  Chunk offset: 0x0005dadf
  Parsing stopped at: 0x0005dae7

)
Also Gramophone has 0 music or is it just my crew that forget to bring on the vinyls ?: D here's a fix from OneAlex 1.53 Gramphone folder

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bSg...usp=drive_link
buksik is offline   Reply With Quote