View Single Post
Old 04-28-24, 04:22 PM   #3309
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

He has many valid points, especially about the past events that led Russia to attack.

There were red lines ignored by the West, by mere arrogance and the beloeive one could afford to just ignore Russian protest. And it was stupoid an idea to invite Georgia and Ukraine into NATO or give them that perspective just becasue one thought that Ruzssia wouldn't do anything about it and becasue one claimed to be on the superior idealistic mission.

This is what happens when absolute moralism replaces sound reason and Realpolitik .

The reason why I was caught on the wrong foot 26 months ago, was not the war itself, but the timing and superficial excuse they went to war over. I expected them to construct a more solid "alibi".Reasons why they woudl launch a big war I had given myself beforek, too. So, the individual circumstances caught me off guard, not the fact itself that they went to war.

Balkans, anyone? Serbia?Could become a big headline sooner than most people think, I think.

The arch sin of the Wets is since decades that it terirbyl fails in seeign things throuzgh the eyes of its enemies. It always assume the others see the same thing through the Wetsenr glasses and thus come to the same ocnclsuions like the West. I find this ridiculous since the end of my school days already. First know your enemy better to then understand how he really thinks. But self-importance and arrogance blind us in the West time and time again.