View Single Post
Old 04-10-24, 08:35 AM   #518
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
Those Marlins lever actions now made by Ruger do sound nice. I could get one of those Henry single shots in 45-70 instead without breaking the bank. 45-70 is some darned expensive ammo. I'd love something like the Shiloh Sharps with a tang sight, but I think my friends who aren't exactly careful with any of my stuff will be borrowing whatever I buy occasionally and I don't think I'd let them touch my Shiloh Sharps if I had one. I'd have to get a "Gus" cowboy hat too, and maybe even a horse.

No need to break the bank, Aktungbby can pay for it. . https://www.govloans.gov/

Ammo, primers and powder are getting real expensive thanks to all those damn the end is nigh hoarders out there and I heard some scuttlebutt that a lot of the industry has been concentrating on new military contracts to increase ammo stocks. Who knows for sure.

Reloading your own is still a lot cheaper imo, initial costs of the tools pays for itself PDQ. And if you go with blackpowder the nice thing about that is if push comes to shove you can always make your own.

This fella has perfected the art of home brewed BP

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-10-24 at 10:42 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote