View Single Post
Old 04-02-24, 02:44 PM   #881
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Netanyahu was/is too focused on Hamas he forgot the hostages they are priority one they weigh more than trying to do the impossible killing Hamas this is his political mistake and the Israeli people will make him pay for this. The Taliban is back, ISIS is back terror groups you can not kill you can't kill extreme retarded religion ideas with bullets.
If you put the hostage on top of your priorities. You play according to the conditions set up by Hamas. You already have lost.

Its hard to say, and I dont like it. But what needs to be done, needs to be done - despite the hostages. If you can get them out alive, the better. But its a bonus. Nobody dares to say that. But its true.

The priority is to kill every Hamas guy in Gaza that you can put a bullet into. This was clear to me from day one of the massacre on Octobre 7th. And those in the background, the planners and decision makers - hunt them, find them kill them, everywhere in the world. Be a rabid dog, make everybody afraid of your unpredictability and ruthlessness. Thats the number one rule to play by in the Middle East. The game's name is "mere survival".

Soft sensitive civilised Western beings dont understand this.

I never did anything else but laugh about this "two state solution". To me its utmost ridiculous, and in total ignorrance of reality.

Saying this as a non-Jew, as a German, and as somebody who does not have any special affection for or antipathy against Israel. My reasons to side with it are purely pragmatic. It slognterm chances to survive I see as very quesitonable, due to its overly exposed and very vulnerable strategic position, and massive inner conflicts that accompany it already since it was founded. It most likely will blow up one day. But it must not be today already.