View Single Post
Old 04-02-24, 06:59 AM   #348
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Markus,
alternative club attachments:

40 cm long, cant say anything on the weight and swinging feel. But it is a popular model and cheaper than DeadEyeVR. Its light, 172gr without controller (~130gr) say sone feedback.

Two more alternatives:

This one has a formdiable grip but lacks weight. I have it, know it from practice. But it is short. Its an early model by DeadEyeVR, and still available.

And this one is the club I now use. It comes in two versions, the normal verison is the one shown in the video, there is also a shortened version which is my choice, it is around 53cm. The standard version is 74cm, thats 21cm more.

Can't you find a bigger play space?

A note on deadEyeVR, their products are probably at the top of the quality list, but their service is not. I did three orders, anbd ion allc ases had to remind them later on to actually process the order, then they logge dit into the shipping company'S system - and did not bring in the parcel for another week, then it took 10-12 days for shipping additonally to the 1 week wasted and one week waiting time - and this they call premmier or express shipping and price it heftily. Four emails never got replied to, a criticisim I voice dat the end wa snot answered, and the total costs with shipping and customs doubled the item price of 90 coins, I had to pay twice as mjuch, almost. That is hefty and not many in Europe are eccentric enough to do it, I assume. But with the club itself I am now totally happy, its fantastic. So: product great, price hefty, service lousy. For American customers it is significantly cheaper, though not really "cheap".

Yezro might be the best alternative to DeadEyeVR out there.

But if you want a short solution, its the small DeadeyeVR DriVR or the Sunlaki.Both are short. But both are also very light.

Your choice. I recommend to test Golf with controller first, due to your spacing problem. Do not buy cheaper plastic items from China, people say they tend to break - and often. In the end you muist not play it as hardcore simualtion as I try to do, but can set up the game that it becomes more forgiving and gamer-friendly. Its still a fantastic experience then. Just the results and ratings loose comparability then. The tournaments they do online all are played on relatively high, sim-heavy settings.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-02-24 at 08:03 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote