View Single Post
Old 02-23-24, 03:58 PM   #11454
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

There are reasons why the EU and WHO work together wiht Big Pharma and lobby groups behind the curtains to prohibit the sale of Vitamine D (and C, forn that matter) in therapeutically effective doses. Its just that the info now already is out of Pandora's box. It might not be possible that easy and unresisted anymore.

If there really were justice in the world, we would see tens of thousands of political and industriual decisions makers and their aids and minions being brought to court and locked away for mass murder.

Free download of the book:

https://dgreatbiologyreset.com/#download

I was, as I admitted repeatedly, intially quite pro vaccination and for self-isolation, giving "them" the benefit of doubt and assuming their good will while I knew nothing about the virus, mRNA technology and spoike proteins. I got doubts after one years, and drmataically u-turned after another half a year in my views of this crime that i now see as a conspiracy against humanity, and a monstrous crime. So, at least I demonstrated that I can learn.

In my defence, however, I have also been an advocate of taking high doses of vitamin D from the very beginning of this drama, as early as spring 2020 on. And I was on the side of truth this time, obviously.

I am on 20,000 IUs of Vit D, additionally the co-factors. I have fired two doctors I was patient of, and two doctors of my parents. My trust in the health system and health and food politics nowadays I can describe with mathematical precision: its exactly nil point nil nil nil.

I also recommend to take huge doses of liposomal Vitamine C - which they also try to ban (and already had banned for some time in the 80s in the US). I take 2x 1000mg and 1x 2000mg of liposomal Vitamine C per day.

I have not been even mildly ill since I started all this in 2020. No flu, No cold. No nothing. Before that, I had flus and colds 6-8 times a year.

^ All that is right and according to what I learned in the past three years, but I would say he most likely wrong on the bolus doses he speaks of, however. In these details science already has moved beyond him, though not since long. A weekly or every-three-days bolus dose is not as efficiently rising your vitamine D levels as a smaller but daily taken dose. It has to do with the mechanism by which the vitamine gets stored in fat cells, and then gets reactivated from these, this procxess takes time and herein lies the complication that leads to the recommendation to prefer daily instead of weekly bolus doses. A high bolus dose is recommended in the beginning of fighting a Vit D deficiency before reducing to the intended daily maintenance dose next. So - do not rely on bolus doses ever yonce in a while as he recommends: take smaller doses, but take these daily.

Spread the word. So that people resist to politics trying to ban the sale of nutrition supplements in therapeutically effective doses. Yes, you can misuse such supplements. But the degeneration of health the wide population suffers from not having them available weighs multiple times as heavy. Have 70 years of totally misled nutrition recommendations leading to a pandemic in obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular and coronary herat deseases, inflammatory deseases and autoimmune deseases taught you nothing? And whereever in the world this system takes hold and dominates the food habits, the health of people massively degenerate in short time.

Still not conviced? Then maybe its time to not only read 1984 again, but even more: read Brave New World. We thought these novels were Science Fiction. We were wrong. They are documentaries.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-23-24 at 04:30 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote