View Single Post
Old 01-12-24, 12:23 AM   #362
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

PropB:
Yes, I recall Urmel's death and was at that time worried that the driving force was gone. I was then already using LSH3.

"Do you know how to find the "quarantine" folder for your AV scanner app?"
answer = Nope, and am not certain what an "AV scanner app" is.

I did look at the Defender app (a good suggestion) but saw nothing there that would block LSH3.exe from successfully downloading.

I do have Norton...maybe that is a problem? Well, Norton is always a problem, but I mean this problem. May have to open Norton account and see what is there, but that acct protocols have not been changed in the last several years, and the current problem is only months old. Cannot believe that is the difficulty.

Finally - why is a downloaded Zip file (whether WinZip or 7Zip) password protected when I have not specified that protection? Again, not maybe a question that can be answered here, but that actually is the current blockage from my using the single LSH3.exe file that did successfully download, that prevents C://Downloads/LSH3 2022.exe from opening.

My friend, you are spending a great deal of time here on my difficulties. I do appreciate it, but you also have a real life. Take a break. I will still be here trying to get things to work.
-=Archive1=-
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote