View Single Post
Old 12-22-23, 04:19 PM   #218
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Eggs are always good. On random days I have 6 or 8 eggs, scrmabled eggs at mild tmeprature, with plentky really plenty of butter and only a little bit of salt, then constantly scrambling, putting ever new layers of egg on each other, not formign any crust or brown parts. Then when it is done, fat buttercheese on top of it. Oh does that taste well, the butter alone! I have half a dozen ways of doing scrambled eggs. This is the simpliest - and maybe best.

If you must choose and prioritize: 1. real food trumps over industrially processed food, 2. real food before supplementation. I mean they are not called supplements for no reason, they are not called "food replacements". But quality food it should be then: plenty of meat and fish, butter (!), eggs -absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I would only always supplement a solid dose of vitamins D and C and K2, plus Zinc and Magnesium.

Avoid known sources of Omega 6, and transfats, and glucose and fructose.

With this advice alone you dramatically push the sliders in your favour!

Tip: ground beef /cheaper than ribeye steaks/entrecote), and here: beef burger patties (cheaper, and usually fattier than loose ground beef). Avoid lean steaks. Steaks must be fatty. Beef fat is delicous. Different to pork fat, which I cannot stand. I dont have pork in general, its not my taste.

Wild game, if you hunt, is fine although it is not fat, but lean. But it has no antibiotics and other medical drugs used in lifestock farming. Thats the big plus with wild game meat.
Thanks for your advice.

Marie Curie

Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote