Thread: Daily News
View Single Post
Old 12-05-23, 06:40 AM   #105
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

EXCLUSIVE Shameless squatter who moved into pensioner's empty home then sold it for £540,000 insists he didn't 'steal' the property - and says HE has been left £255,000 out of pocket because of legal fees

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ners-home.html

If this Migrant Currant can break into an empty house and steal it from the original owner then I'm sure the real British people can do the same, all those currants in Westminster and every other second homeowner should be trembling in their beds at night.

I know there's somewhere in London with houses that have stood empty for over a decade, these houses are worth £3 million pound or more, Arab princes and multi millionaires own them but never visit them, go forth and steal them, you have the courts on your side.

I'd tell you where they are but that wouldn't be fair on anyone else would it, check youtube for urban explorers in London, you'll get a huge clue as to there whereabouts.
You're still here!, get searching for them you daft pillocks.

Edit
These mansions below are not the ones I saw years ago, but it just gives you a glimpse of what is actually out there.

Last edited by Moonlight; 12-05-23 at 09:26 AM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote