Old 11-26-23, 10:28 PM   #1449
Huno41
Seaman

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey BH my best regards... :salute

I suspected that you didn't have the time...take the necessary time..No rush!!!..I thought you were using another version of sh4 game..lol..Now I agree that it it is not easy to carry out this work...in addition it represents a phenomenal amount of time between the construction of the model, the tests etc..you have all my encouragement for this work because I would like it to work...so much the difficulty is to raise this which makes the game much better..!!! I searched... I don't understand...?? I fire a torpedo... after a few meters... I have CTD immediately... this happens in the missions.. the naval school. campaign finally everywhere. I tried to replace with RFB torpedoes..it still doesn't work... "fresh install" backup remove etc..nothing to do..I tried the FOTRS one..nothing to do it's beyond me ..really I don't understand I'm sure the solution is very simple...what's under my nose but I can't see it...I'm thinking of the wake of the torpedo...maybe??? My dear BH has soon...once again there is no hurry Kind regards Kal Maximus U669
Try activating realistic sound travel in the options, fixed it for me.
Huno41 is offline   Reply With Quote