View Single Post
Old 11-18-23, 04:02 PM   #1751
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
If Trump wins well there are those who says he will end this military aid to Ukraine and instead force Ukraine to a ceasefire and/or a peace treaty under Russian terms.

This is only speculation though. He may say one things during his campaign and do otherwise after been elected.

There are different polls
Some indicate that the Average Americans are for or against US military aid to Ukraine.

Markus
That sure is a lot of hearsay.

Here’s what Trump said:

"I know Zelenskyy very well, and I know Putin very well, even better. And I had a good relationship, very good with both of them. I would tell Zelenskyy, no more. You got to make a deal. I would tell Putin, if you don't make a deal, we're going to give him a lot. We're going to [give Ukraine] more than they ever got if we have to. I will have the deal done in one day. One day,"

What exactly the deal is, is unknown and I have doubts anything could be accomplished in one day but you never know. I do believe it when said he’d give more to Ukraine than they ever imagined, if Putin doesn’t make a deal. Trump may be the biggest trash talker to some. But ya gotta give him credit, when he became president he set out to fulfill every one of his campaign promises.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-18-23 at 04:33 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote