View Single Post
Old 10-26-23, 09:30 PM   #1679
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3280
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOPbIHbI4 View Post
20 minutes ago i take 1.53 from OneAlex YouTube channel link.

Downloaded new archive 1.53, deleted old "Documents\SH3", unpacked archive to "D:Games", started new game and exit, created new career in SHCommander, 1st flotilia, boat II-type, 1939 year, august, start at Keel, go to Dogger Bank, and...

Coordinates: 54 grad ~30 min N, 1 grad ~45 min E
Patrol sector: AN59 (~AN5932)
Course: from Helgoland-island to Hartlepool ~273-274 grad (attachment №9)
Strange...I never see this, and I was navigating Dogger Bank.

Do you use some additional mod for bathymetry? OneAlex is bassically GWX with other mods added, GWX bathymetry works well, and I donīt think OneAlex changed the bathymetry map. Or climate change arrived to SH3...

Iīll report if I see this in my OneAlex. Did you try to comment this in the Discord group for OneAlex?

You are using MaGUI, I never use it in OneAlex (I have 1920x1080 res), and I canīt tell if the Tycho mod for full map works with MaGUI. You doesnīt have the full map. Is this an issue? I remember when I used MaGUI with GWX in 1360x720 res, but I had the full map, ever. I donīt understand why you use 1360x720 MaGUI and doesnīt have the full map. If you are using 1920x1080 and use MaGUI, it is wrong.

Only a comment...

You can try the default GUI (ARB) in OneAlex with 1920x1080 and see what happen with your Aquaman reigns...What resolution are you trying to use with OneAlex?

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.

Last edited by fitzcarraldo; 10-26-23 at 09:40 PM.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote