View Single Post
Old 10-06-23, 10:53 AM   #6
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
Dear me, there are still people quoting Patrick Moore? His views have long been debunked and proven wrong (which is actually quite easy, a relatively simple lab is more than enough to do so).
He was one of theirs, but when they replacd scientific integrity with ideological crusade, he left them - and apostate that he, is they will never forgive them. even worse, he speaks in favour of nuclear energy. He is satan himself!

https://www-cicero-de.translate.goog..._x_tr_pto=wapp

When I was finishing school, at that age give and take some time, I sympathized with Greenpeace. Today I see them as a doomsday sect with a totalitarian core structure. I dispise them and am absolutely hostile to them. When you are young you can be easily attracted and excited, you try and test new things and tis way walk straight into quite some dead ends and do foolish things. Me too. The point however is that some sooner or later learn, develope, and if need be, correct opinions of theirs that they held in the past. Again, so did I. Thats also the priciple of science, its always about testing and correct formerly held theories.

Fearmongering is the best tool to discipline the masses and make them easier to control and being obedient. its also about redistributing global wealth, from the North to the South.