View Single Post
Old 10-03-23, 11:29 AM   #6742
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I’m a 24 year veteran and I never felt disrespected. What does concern me though is when Generals are no longer a-political. If they want to go down the road of partisan politics then they must relinquish their military titles, benefits, and become a fullfledged whining party fanboy civilians. Otherwise they keep their mouth shut in public and do what the commander in chief orders them to do. Last thing we need is for our military to become divided along party lines with generals guiding party ideologies.

You know what got me to join? In high school the U.S. Army was proactive, helicopter and tank rides, open house, hell I even learned how to sight in a mortar and shoot automatic weapons. Where I felt disrespected is when these Generals instead of promoting patriotism, country, showing what the military does for a living. Instead, fell head over heels for the woke movement thinking that would help with recruiting when all it did was create another bud-light moment.

HUD says homeless veterans in California represent 31% of the national homeless veteran population. Why don’t you ask them to see what makes them feel disrespected?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-03-23 at 01:06 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote