Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 09-13-23, 07:26 AM   #109
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

WHO censorship more and more gets enforced, deviating, well founded arguments get increasingly suppressed. Since some months already I got the impression that videos on the health and diet topics I am interested in, disappear, go amiss. John Campbell got warned and censored by YouTube already, and now this guy shares his fate.
The industrial political profit complex has started to carry out its threats against the health and wellbeing of people. And the EU and the US currently work on the legal groundwork to ban all alternatives to pharmaceutical heavy drugs to prevent people from escaping from the profit grindig of the pharmaceutical industry that has obviously many many decision makers in its pockets. At all our cost in health and life expectancy.

In this context listen in again what the man tells about this BS scoring system done at Taft University where he graduated. It's oscene. They put the nutritional value of kellogs fruit loops over eggs and meat. At 00:01:30. I mentiion this exmaple becasue ti shows especially obviously where the jopurney is going. When people's health is up agaunst priofiut itnerests, people loose, when it is up to the profiteers to decide. I also remind of the piece in the March edition 2022 of the BMJ which I have linked several times since then in the Wuhan thread, "The illusion of evidence-based medicine".

Last edited by Skybird; 09-13-23 at 05:41 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote