View Single Post
Old 08-30-23, 02:31 PM   #718
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
How so? We may find out that NATO is no longer needed.
Right now during the invasion this is a dumb thing to say. If Putin has reached any goal it is to unite the world against him and more countries becoming NATO members. Surely because "Nato is not longer needed"
Or do you mean NATO is not needed in or for the US of A? Maybe in Trump's mind.
Quote:
.NATO was defensive so megamind. Why are all these countries now wanting to join an organization and become an Aggressor against Russia.
"Become an aggressor against Russia", so you 'd say the US became an aggressor against Hitler in WW2. Fine.
Quote:
And i must say right now i didn't even get a free Soviet Combat helmet.From the Afghan war.The American citizen didn't get any booty in their hands at all.No free gas,no free lands We got nothing but our son's who fought,they came home, Broken and **** on
Well I do not know much about the Afghan war, only that all wars, conquests or tried invasions for this land have failed since millenia.
Soldiers tend to die or come home broken and disillusionized, or sick. This is the outcome of all wars, won or lost.
Quote:
So Catfish i can only assume that your either to old to fight and die? Or you need the young to die so you can live in Utopia over there west of the Sierra Mountains.
What the hell? When a country is unrightfully attacked my sympathy is for the attacked, is this hard to understand? So you say a country defending itself against Putin and being helped is an aggressor?
I am not too old to fight and die, I do not see an end of the war, not in Ukraine and not wherever Russia wants to try next. Belarus and Poland anyone? We have already mobilised and received equipment but I hope it will not be needed.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote