Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 08-25-23, 04:41 PM   #89
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

A crime story

I can only link you to this excerpt here, paste and copy is not possible, call up this book at Amazon and then open up the reading example page. In that, scroll around one third down and go to the image with the dog and the crippled human legs (reads "Dog with rickets") , that is when the index at the bottom says you have red around 33%, and then read to approximately 56% of the excerpt. You want especially the list with years and FDA attempts.

https://www.amazon.de/Miraculous-Pre...rmat=1&depth=1

What you read is a brief history of the development of hospitasl number sin the US in the last century, and what the consummation rate of Vitamin D had to do with its ups and downs. You also read a - long - list of attempts by the FDA to criminalise the consummation of healthy and therapeutically efficient doses of Vitamin D in an attempt to prevent Vitamin D from sale, or preventing it to be sold without prescription and in minimal doses that do almost nothing, in an attempt to fill hospitals with ill people again so that the financial income situation of these houses was not in danger anymore and the pharmaceutical industry would sell more of its expensive and more profitable "cures" (which in the end are poisons with a long list of side effects).

Its depressing, the criminal energy and the contempt for health and life of millions and millions of people, which is expressed in these criminal machinations, is breathtaking, and murderous. We see a similar behavior again in connection with the machinations around the billion dollar business with the Corona vaccinations. I described the pattenr before in cotnext with the demonzation of iodine in favour of much more expensive synthetic Tyroxin.

I just red this book because it was recommended to me. My thoughts: the author is famous for having undergone a selfmanaged Vitamin-D high dose therapy for self-treatment (with doses that made even me dizzy from reading), and having had a claimed spectacular health success with it, about which he wrote his first book that turned into a huge bestseller. This book here now is - well, there is the form and there ist the content. The content is, as far as I can judge, very good and correct, but unfortunately, the man writes in a very sensationalist and blatant manner and does not meet the formal standards that I actually expect from such a book. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, the content outweighs the amateurish format, and it is not the first time that I have been struck by American authors with this form of authorship, with which they also advertise themselves. What he says, however, is rhetorically attackable by his "boorish behavior", and to allow that, because one wants to write flippantly to entertain the readers, is unwise and scares off many, no doubt, with that he does his cause no favor. Now I know the stuff from before and from other sources and can therefore assess the credibility of his statements. So, he is right, flippant or not. My aim is to draw attention to the machinations of Big Pharma, and the selected text excerpt serves this purpose well. You remember that at the beginning of Corona 2020 I cursed that the German Greens had nothing better to do than to try again to get Brussels to strictly and oppressively regulate all nutritional supplements in Europe on a transnational basis (like they also want to command us all what to eat and what not, this totalitarian scum). Brussels said they just had other things to do, but in truth these machinations have continued in the background, and a new "initiative" to ban the sale of vitamins and minerals or limit them to therapeutically ineffective dosages is already well underway. Pig gang. At the same time, the Greens absolutely want homeopathic superstition to continue to be health insurrance cash benefits, claiming that it has been "scientifically proven" . It is a ####! I read that in the U.S.A. the sales packages for homeopathic snake waters and esoteric pills, like cigarettes, must be provided with warning notes, which point to their content ineffectiveness.

I hope the Americans torpedoe this EU coup in total. Not the FDA, which is as corrupt and criminal und unscrupolous as the German DGE or ARB, but this pro consumer organisation the excerpt mentions.

For leaving, understand that the same criminal lobbyists conducting these assaults on public health and life expectancy of milliosn and milliosn of people, for profit reasons of big pharma, are the same who massively influence and even formulate the laws affecting health policies, and also decisevly influence the content of university curriculae that determine what medicine students must learn and what not. And then decide whether blind trust in the system and regulators and in doctors is really justified.

When cash money is gone, a ban of such supplements is among the things the state can enforce with the pushing of a button. Halleluja! Paying with card is so cool, is so sexy, makes you being "in"! Become the servant of the month if behaving obedient and servile enough!

Last edited by Skybird; 08-25-23 at 05:05 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote