View Single Post
Old 07-30-23, 08:07 AM   #172
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
With a new mobilization law, Russia's President Putin is creating the conditions to maximize Russia's military clout. Military expert Alexander Gabuev sees an even greater intention behind the law: Putin is preparing for an even bigger war.
Or a second one, somewhere else.

And why not, he sees that the stupid Europeans refuse to fill up their military arsenals and to replace the ammo they have given to Ukraine, and that they lack the reserves to fight a war with the intensity of ammo expenditure like we see in Ukraine. NATO would run out of ammo after a few days.

I do not rule out an attack on the Baltic states or Poland anymore. As weak as Europe now is, its as best a chance as it will ever get. And a bit disconnected from reality Putler obviously is. And close to the end of his life anyway, so he has nothing to lose: he can play and dish out his cards with both hands.

In the Germany thread just today I posted a link to an article on the ammo situation. Germany has artillery ammunition one third of that what the Russians fired in Ukraine in one day in spring this year. 20,000 rounds, not more, the Germans have left, Spiegel reported. In Spring, Russia fired 20-60 thousand per day. The Bundeswehr is a bad joke, good in filling out formulas and in several copies, and not more. Worst of it: the government does not even care to plan for ever doing what is needed to change that, just ignores it and covers it with verbal smoke screens.

I do not understand why the baltic states count so heavily on Germany. That trust is completely and in every regard unfounded.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-30-23 at 08:15 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote