View Single Post
Old 07-25-23, 04:42 PM   #11200
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I'm not in any way anti-vax. In fact over the years I've probably had every vaccine known to mankind injected into me. And if people want to stick an IV up their arse and juice up everyday to protect themselves from whatever go for it. Thats THEIR choice, I have nothing to do with it because it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Those that decline have every right too also, because their choice doesn't affect me in the slightest either.

What I found most disturbing those few short years ago was how people were coerced into taking an experimental vaccines or lose their job, business and livelihood. Then came the demands for them to lose their healthcare or round’em up, isolate them and ostracize, laugh at, or mock them who died if they weren't vaxxed. How easily fear was ginned up in empty heads that allowed themselves to be lead around by the noses as they glommed on to the headlines and dictates of party bosses and political leaders instead of their own personal physician and the common sense god gave them. And how fast anyone who disagreed even highly qualified doctors and virologists with differing opinions were labeled anti-this or anti-that squelching any scientific debate in favor of the party line.

Those people who blindly follow are the worst kind, they're just plain empty-headed evil souls, nothing more than a bunch of fookin zombies.

all anyone has to do is turn back some pages on this thread to find everything I said is true.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-26-23 at 12:09 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote