Old 07-06-23, 08:00 PM   #11168
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
But I won't

Who ridiculed and marginalized the virologists, immunologists and other *ists you mentioned? The WHO?
How were they shut-out from discussions when these pro and contra discussions were live on tv and online 24/7?
Or weren't they ridiculed by the Trump mob and people who knew it all "better"? Drink hydroxychloroquine or Chlorine bleach?

First I don’t give a rats arse about Trump and I don’t get stuck on what the drama, headlines, or party bosses say. HOWEVER.

It was found by Sandra K Rich & Jørgen Slots that a diluted solution of Sodium Hypochlorite (CHLORINE BLEACH) can be used as an oral rinse to kill COVID virus.
Quote:
Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), commonly known as "bleach," is widely accepted as being a safe and effective antiseptic against bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
U.S. Government website: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26856131/

It was also shown Hydroxychlorquine is an effective therapeutic in the control of SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro, compared with other anti-viral agents a remarkable antiviral.

U.S. Government website: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8071775/

Quote:
At that time no one knew what would happen, but those bigmouths knew that vaccinating was BAD.
No one? I did, and even stated earlier on here just to name a few. I thought getting experimental vaccines ought to a be choice not under threat of losing your livelihood or health care by brain dead fearful panicked mandate Nazis and other arm chair 2 bit know-it-alls. I knew the virus was around long before it became the big headline and the ensuing panic. I knew the virus was relatively new and would eventually mutate into a nothing burger. I also knew testing had indicated the U.S. had achieved herd immunity before the vax campaign peaked. I also knew if a mask can’t hide the smell of your farts it’s not going to stop a virus. I was also wary of and very aware of how the panicked mob pushed the use of an experimental vaccine over all else, no other options were considered (because as you illustrate so well, you know Trump ). Anything else that was suggested or brought up was declared by the panicked mob as fringe anti-vax or anti-science by a frightened and panicked mob of blithering idiots.

Quote:
"Covid quietly went away"? Well not that quiet eh? It took a few down, let alone this 'long covid' thing. How many would have died w/o the vaccines?
Yes it has quietly gone away just like the flu. As far as how many would have died from COVID? Two things I'm sure of 1st, I don’t know and 2nd you don’t either. Though I will admit it may have helped the elderly but even then I say that without truly knowing for sure. But my 60 year old arse and 84 year old mother got it before vaccination and both of us are still breathing. My own personal experience with the vax was it had adversely affected me more than the virus did, so much so I didn't get the second and considering some of the latest findings I'm glad I didn't follow through.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-08-23 at 08:28 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote