View Single Post
Old 06-17-23, 02:32 PM   #40
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Another nutcase on a NYC subway, screaming, kicking old people, spitting. Oh lord, don't worry, he's just mentally ill, don't choke him, every life matters.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/17/good-s...ning-in-fight/

Quote:
Moncrieffe tried to defuse a violent altercation last month on a Brooklyn train — an intervention fueled by the chokehold death of Jordan Neely 10 days earlier.

“When I saw that all I thought about was Jordan Neely and I thought I just didn’t want this to escalate,” he told The Post.

“I didn’t want someone else to get killed or hurt.” said Moncrieffe.

“I said I don’t know you, but I love and respect you,” Moncrieffe said he told Lewis.

“You’re a young black man. You look like me. I just want to make sure you get home safe.”

But Lewis offered a bone-chilling response, according to Moncrieffe.

“He then said to me, ‘Yeah you don’t know me, but I’m going to make sure you remember me,'” Moncrieffe said.

With that, Moncrieffe retreated to the further end of the car with his back to the door — then felt a tap on his shoulder when the train doors opened behind him at the Fulton Street station.

Moncrieffe turned around to find Lewis standing there.

“He says ‘Thank you,’… and as he says ‘Thank you’ he slashes me down my face,” Moncrieffe said.

Moncrieffe could no longer see out of his left eye as the blood poured from his face, never saw the weapon.
Yeah, I bet he remembers him for a long time.