View Single Post
Old 06-16-23, 03:55 PM   #5945
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
If you feel that a partial quote taken out of context years ago is contemporary proof that Trump commits multiple sexual assaults on women then you have some pretty big blinders on there Catfish.

As for middle ground you're wrong about that too. There are many Americans, myself included, who dislike the man personally but also see him as the lesser of two evils and/or a giant middle finger to the political elite of this country who so desperately need it.
Out of context? Trump said it several times, maybe not in the last months (I wonder why. Not.), and he lost one of the accusations, good for Jean. I wonder how much more will come after this.
This is of course not the major issue after those secret documents found with a copier, but this is the court's task to find out.

What I do not like is the absolute arrogance paired with dumbness and being absolutely unsympathetic. I think types like him should not be allowed to run for president, he was talking gibberish all of the time, a blithering idiot, and he should be in jail alone because of this Capitol stunt.

Of course you have a point. The reasons that Trump got elected in the first place are even stronger now. The average person is disaffected and feels as though the government isn't listening. When that happens people resort to "F'k you" votes, and Trump is a "F'k you" vote if there ever was one.
Biden has turned out to be less than "ok" for Trump followers, and has done very little to help the average American. He still is a better statesman and president than T. was or could ever be.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote