View Single Post
Old 05-16-23, 02:04 PM   #5736
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

In a Danish article it is said that Trump got furious when he heard about this Report-And I fully understand him.

There's no link to any English version of the Danish.

Here some part from the article

Quote:
A new report released by Attorney General John Durham has turned into poison for the FBI.

Here's the conclusion that the FBI lacked 'real evidence' to investigate former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and relied too heavily on tips from his political opponents

- I and - far more importantly - the American population have been victims of this long drawn out and treacherous circus performance put on the world by the Democrats. Put into the world by Comey. The price for dragging our country through this must be high.

- It is a total disgrace. It all turned out to be a gigantic and dangerous hoax, says Donald Trump

The man behind it is former Attorney General William Barr, who in 2019 appointed Durham to investigate whether the FBI had made mistakes when they launched the Russia investigation.

The conclusion of the Russia investigation was presented by special counsel Robert Mueller in March 2019. The conclusion was that there was no evidence of criminal collusion between Trump's 2016 election campaign and Russia, prompting authorities to investigate the matter further.

Durham also accuses the FBI of treating the Russia probe differently than other politically sensitive investigations — such as several involving Trump's Democratic opponent in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton.

Durham writes that Clinton and other top officials were briefed that they were possibly targets of foreign interference. Trump, on the other hand, received no briefing before the FBI launched investigations into four people from his team.

- Top FBI officials showed a serious lack of analytical rigor about the information they received. In particular, information from politically affiliated individuals and entities, says Durham's report.
Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote