View Single Post
Old 05-03-23, 10:29 AM   #1107
Tigerzhunters
Frogman

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
Ok, fine, it's your mod, it's your choice =)

Armor box are included into zon file and indicate what is and how armored is the point of the ship they included. The "what is" is "Type", for example Type = 11 indicates that this box is related to a "Command Deck". About LinkTo, with an hex addres, honestly idk, i never used this info.

Most of the ships with AO in my installation appear darker, so, i guess yes. Again, i'm not into AO.
About reflections, you need to add controllerso to nodes. Look at vanilla ships, if you open, for example, a funnel node, for example cos_shipname, you'll found a child node called reflect_cos_shipname, with his label and a controller called "WaterReflection". Under "WaterReflection" you can find his propriety. You mast add reflection controllers for every object you want to see reflected in water.

Normal-related problem. Try to reverse normals and import it again, this should solve.

Best regards,
Vd
Its not my mod But our You always helping me for some trouble and other so thx

Well issue with Fokker c11w I was already Restart and import again it still same,

And btw im making Silluete it was kinda ugly I cant search any siluete in google lol