View Single Post
Old 04-23-23, 06:17 AM   #10728
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Ukrainian forces should have landed on the Russian-seized side of Dnjepr river near Cherson, and should have already implemented solid supply lines. Russian occupiers should be too weak to defend all land and small villages in that region, and focus only on major towns and cities.

I think its the first of a series of deceptive operations that will prepare the real offensive on several locations along the frontline in coming weeks. The real push will be revealed not before immediately bnefore it happens.The purpose of these feint attacks is to make the Russians engage their reserves by building threats.

I hope the content of the video posted by Catfish proves to be right. Obviously I enver was as optimistic in assessmentr of the economic sancitons, but I would not object at all to be proven wrong by the going of reality.

Still muddy terrain in Ukraine.

Good anaylsis by Gen. Hodges on the relevance of Crimea. I wonder why never ever I have heard this - obvious! - explanation on German quality state propaganda TV. Probably for the same reason why Scholz still never ever has spoken out the words "Ukrainian victory". All the time you only have to have a quick glance at a map to see why Crimea matters, and decides it all. Heck, its so very obvious!

Without Crimea, the Russian threat will persist, no matter seize firings, peace treaties and diplomatic babbling. Negotiations do not make sense as long as Crimea is occupied by the Russians. Its vital and essential for survival of Ukraine.