View Single Post
Old 04-17-23, 06:01 AM   #603
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Leaked video shows Sturgeon dismiss finance concern

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...itics-65293006

I think it will all end in tears for the SNP, eventually the truth will come out and even though it might be whitewashed over a few times the SNP hierarchy will be tainted forever. When the mudslinging starts being thrown in a certain direction we'll know who has been chosen as the sacrificial scapegoat. My bet would be anybody who is not Nicola Sturgeon, even though she probably knew it was going to implode and implicate her, the missing £600,000, a motorhome supposedly paid for as a battlebus on her families driveway, this is not how a proper political party is run, I suspect there will be more revelations to come before they can sweep the rest of them under the carpet.
That Blackclock fellow who was down in Westminster for a while has been very silent as well, I just wonder if he saw the writing on the wall and decided to jump before he was pushed, it was all happening in the background so why wasn't anyone asking questions?, were the SNP asleep at the wheel? or were they too busy burying the skeletons as deep as they could.

SNP and the Auditors.
if the SNP had nothing to hide why did they put restrictions on what information the auditors could access and what they could not?. Very suspicious behaviour and the auditors knew this as well, that's why they resigned.