View Single Post
Old 04-13-23, 12:41 PM   #1441
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
In my game, I have exactly same as you with the num pad 0 instead of your space bar.
NYGM never had the clicking option when in free cam…and I don’t know how to do it (yet)

Its possible as the conning deck camera and all the officer cameras show the ability to move around/remember last position and to click on objects.

Its better to use the weapons officer view as its kinda silly that he is standing there all day doing nothing and using his camera leaves the chief officer there in command room.Just click on WO to take his position and you can click on hatch and OBS scope just fine and it remembers the last position so when you move up and come back its at last spot.

EDIT...Why o why is there always something to screw it up.You can easily get free camera perfect functionality by using any of the officers views. The views seem hard coded as for example the navigation officer view allows you to click on the depth finder and get depth under keel.The Weapons officer view allows you to open and close tubes using the switches and chief engineer view allows you to do his duties like click on speed dials,rudder setting,compass etc.All 3 allow you to click on hatch and move to conning tower or to click on OBS.All is good and works perfectly EXCEPT for in the typeIIs! You cant click on the hatch or the OBSwhy?!

Last edited by Wolfstriked; 04-13-23 at 01:17 PM.
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote