View Single Post
Old 04-11-23, 01:32 PM   #1420
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
No headache … I will not change anything at the moment on this sub… as I will never use it!

Yep that is what happened to the typeXXI.It needs work sadly.I fixed the diveplanes on my game and set the snorkel depth to 14 like stock SH3 and at least two issues resolved.Whats funny is that for the first time ever I was slamming into the ground with this sub in waters I usually just max TC thru.The 16m depth is enough to hit bottom in certain areas of map that I had no idea what was going on. After all the above issues I was at wits end and just like WTF now?!? You piece of crap sub what the hell! How are you hitting something we are in the middle of open waters.

Another thing that breaks is snorkeling.The combination of the negative buoyancy mod coupled with the snorkeling fix means trouble.The issue is that when you snorkel and the weather changes and goes above 11 wind speed the engines cut off wherein the negative buoyancy mod then causes your sub to plummet at 1024 TC.Its a shame that no one noticed this as I am pretty sure Hsie could of just tweaked it so that instead of engine coming to full stop it just stayed at ahead slow.The Hsie.ini has a setting that I tried to tweak but there is nothing that you can really do there.
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote